Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 4- Gluten- free pizza!

Hello.

Today has been uneventful with the lack of gluten. I have had a normal day of not eating much just because I'm not very hungry. I had some great yogurt that I've only ever seen at Whole Foods, its call Noosa..and its from Colorado. Its Greek style so it is a little sour and thick and DELICIOUS. I would recommend the honey flavor. It is really great with quinoa and berries. Which is exactly what I had for breakfast. Then I had a trail mix packet and a fruit leather for lunch. Anyway- Aaron suggested we make a gluten-free pizza for dinner tonight. It sounds lovely. I live close to a Whole Foods so I think we'll stop by there and grab one. I wonder what the crust will taste like..They probably make it with a rice flour so hopefully the crust will be nice and crispy. I am excited. I will write tomorrow about how it turned out. Being gluten-free is easy! (so far...)


No comments:

Post a Comment