Monday, January 10, 2011

Fail.











Well I tried the mushrooms...and FAIL. At first, everything was going very smoothly..

I had all the ingredients, and I had read the recipe about...10 times. Needless to say, I was feeling very confident.


Then came.... the eating part. Which..started out fine. The mushrooms were okay. Not my favorite, which was surprising because more than 75% of the filling was cheese. YES PLEASE. Then I started realizing this after taste that started making me gag a little...and I could immediately spot what it was. The onion powder. This realization sparked another realization..ONIONS ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING. Besides onion rings on occasion. So if anyone wants to try this recipe I would just forgo the onion powder. Other than that though, I really liked the mushrooms..minus the gagging at the end. Any meal that ends with spoonfuls of Nutella can never be too awful. So I would always recommend that.

Also, I'm trying to figure out how to post the pictures nicely..so hopefully my next few posts will be a little better looking. I feel like me and blogging are going to have a wonderful, long lasting relationship full of time wasting. Mostly because of my narcissism. And boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment